The Azure Condominium is a Mediterranean styled gulf front condo built in 2005 and complex located on Okaloosa Island. Azure is situated on 4.14 acres and has its own 516 feet of natural beachfront along our sugar-white gulf coast beaches.
The Azure Condominium consists of a single 'L-shaped' building, two separate 3-story parking garages, a 6-story 135 unit building, and a gulf front heated pool with dune-walkover. Azure Condo's L-shape design provides 107 direct gulf front units, and 28 west facing units offering side views of the beach and gulf. All Azure condo units are either 3 or 4 bedroom with balconies.
Azure Condo Unit Number System
All Azure Condominium unit numbers consist of 3 digits: (e. g. #602)
- The first digit is the floor.
- The second and third digit is the stack (also known as the 'column').
- The stack numbering system at Azure starts at the most eastward unit with '01' and counts up westward to '18' along the gulf, then northward to unit '23'.
What the Azure Unit Number Tells You
Is this a direct gulf front unit or a side-view unit?
- If the Azure unit number ends in 01-18 (stacks 01 through 18) the unit's balcony directly overlooks the gulf with no obstructions
- If the Azure unit number ends in 19-23 (stacks 19 through 23) the unit is a southwest facing side view.
Is this Azure unit an end-unit?
- All units ending in "18" are west end, direct gulf front units.
- All units ending in "23" are north end, and farthest from the beach.